Medito Mobile Lightroom Preset for Bloggers. Easy to use and keep your images in the same style. Mobile Preset are perfect for your Lightroom Mobile App and work well with your photos shot with your iPhone or Android device.
You don’t need an Adobe subscription to use these presets. You simply need to download the LR Mobile App and create an account with Adobe. These presets will be compatible with both jpeg and RAW files, for best results shoot in RAW or apply presets to high quality, well-lit images.
This preset created for Lightroom Mobile only. Not work on the desktop Lightroom program.
How to Install & use our Lightroom Mobile Presets
- Save the file .DNG on you camera roll, it show up on your camera roll as blank photos, this is normal.
- In Lightroom select the picture with preset you want to use, and then click the 3 “ …” dot menu on the top right of the screen and select “Copy Settings” then OK. This will copy the Preset settings to be used on future images.
- Now that you’ve got the settings copied, head on back to the main screen of Lightroom mobile, and locate the image you’d like to edit .
- With the image selected, you’ll want to touch the “…” once more, but instead of selecting “Copy Presets”, you’ll instead want to select “Paste Settings”and OK. This should “apply” the Preset to your image.
- If your photo doesn’t look perfect , with a few easy adjustments you will get it to look great! All the photos are often times taken in a different lighting and different time of the day, so the exposure and the temperature of the photo might be different.